A very brief introduction for starters...

 You don't need to know everything about me right now... you'll figure some of that stuff out through my posts. 

Anyway, it is helpful for you to know my name- It is Gaynor- I will turn 50 in July next year (2024) and I live in a place 5000 km from my home country. I work in a Senior position in education, and I am married with two amazing sons, who are both in Secondary school. 

I suppose I should include a photo of myself too.... 

I am going to use this one..... firstly because I think my hair looks cool, but also cos it's non- committal!! How I look is not particularly important at this point!


Oh, by the way, I have been married 16 years today- it's my anniversary- that's not particularly important at this point either but since it is a significant event for me, I thought I would share that with you anyway! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical mornings

Why have I decided to start a blog...??

A humbling but rewarding experience